The HC-60 Ozone Generator is capable of producing ozone at up to 12% by weight, at 1 LPM of oxygen flow. At only 8 LPM of oxygen flow, this generator will produce 40 g/hr of ozone. This is the perfect ozone generator for applications where high concentrations of ozone are needed at low oxygen flow rates. This makes for a low cost, and easy to use, setup for your laboratory, or other high O3 concentration application.
The HC-60 can be mounted in a standard 19" rack, or be used as a bench-top ozone generator. This is an easy to use, convenient ozone generator for your application.
- 60 g/hr Ozone from 12 LPM of Oxygen at 6% by weight
- 40 g/hr Ozone from 5 LPM of Oxygen at 10% by weight
- Ozone Produced at up to 12% by weight
- Adjustable Ozone Output From 0-100%
- Air Cooled, Rack Mountable Ozone Generator
- Efficient ozone production with low operating costs
- Standard working pressure of 20 PSI
- Great Ozone Production with High Ozone Concentrations, have the best of both!
|Concentration at Rated Flow||3.70%|
|Max Operating Pressure||50 PSI (3.52 Bar)|
|Adjustable Ozone Output Dial||No|
|Corona Cell Materials||Aluminum with Ceramic Dielectric|
|Operating Frequency||High Frequency 5,000 - 30,000 Hz|
|Ozone/Oxygen Connections||1/4" Stainless Steel Compression|
|Ozone Output||60 grams/hour (3.17 lbs/day)|
|Electrical||120 VAC 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||7 x 19 x 14 inches (17.8 x 48.3 x 35.6 cm)|
|Warranty||Ozone Solutions Warranty: 1 Years
Manufacturer Warranty: 5 Years
|Rated Flow||20 LPM (42.38 SCFH)|
|In Stock||1 week|
|Operating Pressure||10 to 30 PSI (0.7 to 2.11 Bar)|