Industrial design uses steel zeolite towers and rebuildable solenoid valves for a easy to maintain system that will never wear out or become obsolete.
The OG-750 will require an air tank and an oxygen tank for proper operation.
- Produces 750 SCFH oxygen at up to 45 PSI
- Industrial heavy-duty design and quality oxygen concentrator
- Energy efficient oxygen concentrators require less compressed air for operation
- High oxygen outlet pressure 45 PSI standard, up to 65 PSI outlet pressure available
- Completely rebuild-able and easy to maintain design will offer many years of operation
What is Pressure Swing Adsorption (PSA)
Clean, dry compressed air is fed into the first molecular sieve bed. Nitrogen is adsorbed, while oxygen is allowed to flow through. When the sieve in the first bed becomes full of nitrogen, the airflow is then directed into the second bed. As the second bed separates the oxygen from the nitrogen, the first bed vents its nitrogen into the atmosphere. Compressed air is once again fed into the first bed, and the process is repeated continuously. A constant flow of oxygen is reliably produced.
OG-750 Oxygen Concentrator is built to provide thousands of hours of continuous, reliable service. The Zeolite sieve is factory sealed in solid steel tanks and rarely needs replacement. With very few moving parts, our generators are built to provide thousands of hours of continuous, reliable service Routine maintenance is as simple as changing an air filter.
OG-750 is built with precision-welded tank assemblies (ASME coded) and oxygen-clean brass tubing and valves which allow them to operate in extreme conditions.
Made in the USA
Every PLC-controlled generator is assembled and tested in our North Tonawanda, NY production facility.