Ozone is an ideal method of removing pharmaceutical residue due to the efficiency of breaking down the pharmaceuticals. The level of pharmaceutical compounds in drinking water can be in parts per billion (ppb). Studies show that pharmaceuticals in water may be responsible for some genetic malfunctions in animals and human beings. Ozone Solutions' industry-leading technology has proven to be a safe and cost-effective sanitizing approach for the pharmaceutical industry.
Ozone Benefits for Pharmaceutical
- Utilizes a short contact time
- No harmful residuals that need to be removed after ozonation because ozone decomposes to oxygen
- Generated onsite, and thus, there are fewer safety problems associated with shipping and handling
- Clean, safe and reliable, taking up less space and less equipment than many chemical treatment/storage systems
- Saves money by eliminating the on-going chemical costs
- Micro-pollutant removal and eliminates the need to add processes in the treatment stream with future regulations
- No disinfection byproducts
- No required flushing of the system
- No chemicals are added to the facility's waste stream
- No chemical transportation/storage
- Quicker sanitation: typical cycles are reduced by 30% to 75%
- Ozone can be turned off instantaneously by UV at 254 nm
- Heat is not required
I just wanted to drop you a note to say thanks for the excellent service that I have enjoyed receiving from you regarding my research on Hairy Hoof Wart for the last 2+ years. During this time, not only have I found you to be capable in your field, but over the course of numerous transactions, I have also found you to be honest, which is quite rare and extremely valuable in today’s society.
I look forward to continuing to do business with you in the coming years.