The TG-600 is a compact, water cooled ozone generator that can produce high levels of ozone production with very little oxygen. When factoring in the cost of oxygen feed gas, the TG-600 is a very inexpensive option to produce ozone for your application.
The TG-600 is a water cooled ozone generator capable of producing 600 g/hr of ozone, from 120 LPM of oxygen at 5.8% by weight, or 390 g/hr of ozone, from only 60 LPM of oxygen at 7.5% by weight. The TG-600 can be mounted on a wall, or used on a shelf, for simple operation.
- 600 g/hr Ozone from 120 LPM of Oxygen at 5.8% by weight
- 390 g/hr Ozone from 60 LPM of Oxygen at 7.5% by weight
- Water cooled Ozone Generator
- Adjustable Ozone Output From 0-100%
- Simple operation, no confusing interface
- Integrated oxygen flow meter and pressure gauge
- Efficient ozone generator, low oxygen demand for ozone output
|Concentration at Rated Flow||5.80%|
|Operating Pressure||0.0 to 80 PSI (0.0 to 5.62 Bar)|
|Max Operating Pressure||80 PSI (5.62 Bar)|
|Adjustable Ozone Output Dial||Yes|
|Ozone Production Method||Corona Discharge|
|Operating Frequency||High Frequency 5,000 - 30,000 Hz|
|Ozone/Oxygen Connections||1/2-in Compression Stainless Steel Inlet - Ozone/Oxygen Connections 1/2-inch Brass Female NPT - Water Connections|
|Ozone Output||600 g/hr.|
|Electrical||220 VAC 60 Hz 4800 Watts|
|Dimensions||17" x 36" x 42"|
|Rated Flow||120 LPM (254.3 SCFH)|
|Total Generator Information|
California Regulatory Warning
They are to be used in unoccupied spaces only.
Health hazard warning: emits ozone.