The Cal/OSHA Wildfire Smoke Monitoring Kit includes everything needed to monitor the concentration of airborne particles emitted by wildfire smoke – in accordance with Cal/OSHA section 5141.1, Protection from Wildfire Smoke or other similar regulations. Features Aeroqual’s proven Series 300 portable monitor with interchangeable sensor heads, measuring particulate matter (PM2.5, PM10), and a combined temperature and relative humidity sensor. Suitable for monitoring smoke levels during wildfires, personal exposure checks, and occupational health and safety compliance.
- Includes swappable sensor heads, measuring particulate matter (PM2.5, PM10), and a combined temperature and relative humidity sensor
- Trigger alarms when smoke levels reach actionable limits, protecting workers and complying with all wildfire smoke regulations (including Cal/OSHA)
- Kit is expandable for measurement of up to 27 other pollutants (e.g., CO, O3, NO2) - protect workers from any and all pollutants that may be putting them at risk
The Cal/OSHA Wildfire Smoke Monitoring Kit is for employers, health and safety managers, and air quality professionals looking to monitor wildfire smoke and meet health and safety requirements under Cal/OSHA wildfire smoke regulations.
What makes Aeroqual different is the attention to data quality that we design in to all our instruments. Combined with the Series 300 monitor the PM sensor offers the following benefits:
- Active precision active sampling
- Fast T90 response time
- Humidity compensation
- K factor adjustment
Together, these features allow the PM sensor head to deliver surprisingly accurate real-time data when compared to instruments that cost 20-30 times more. In head-to-head field tests with traditional EPA-approved analyzers, the PM sensor has shown excellent correlation - with r2 correlations of 0.84 (PM2.5) and 0.81 (PM10).
The Cal/OSHA Wildfire Smoke Monitoring Kit combines the Aeroqual Series 300 portable monitor with the following interchangeable sensors:
- Particulate Matter Sensor (PM10, PM2.5)
- Temperature & Humidity Sensor
The Series 300 monitor also comes with:
- LCD digital display
- Lithium battery and charger
- Small carry case
California Regulatory Warning
They are to be used in unoccupied spaces only.
Health hazard warning: emits ozone.