The Ozone Rental Process
How Renting Works
Renting a product from Ozone Solutions is easy. First, order a rental product through our shopping cart or give us a call, and we will help you select a product. After your order is received, we will package the product and ship it to your location via UPS, FedEx, or Freight Carrier. Once the product arrives at your location, the rental term begins the following day. Finally, once your rental term is over, you package the product and ship it back to us through your choice of carriers (or an Ozone Solutions recommended carrier).
If you have any questions about renting a product from us, please give us a call at 888.892.0303, and we will be happy to assist you.
Benefits Of Renting
Customers with a seasonal or short-term need will appreciate renting. If you have a onetime need for an ozone unit, such as odor elimination, or a short-term need, like seasonal processors, you may wish to rent. Also customers may want to evaluate a product without having to make a large investment, renting is a great option. However, you should consider purchasing equipment if you have an ongoing need, such as continuous sanitization or water purification.
- A credit card is required for initial deposit.
- The rental term starts the following business day after you receive the equipment. You get the unit for the full term (business days, does not include weekend days - Example: If your rental term is two days and you receive the unit on Thursday, you will not have to return the unit until Monday). Rental term ends the day you ship the equipment back.
- During your rental term, if you decide you want to keep the rental unit, we will apply 100% of your rental fee to the purchase of the system.
Where We Rent
We only rent and ship equipment within the continental U.S. at the moment.
Things To Consider
Before you call to rent, be prepared to answer the following questions.
- What have you used to clean or sanitize the space before?
- If odor, do you know the source?
- What is the volume of the area you are wanting to treat? Volume (LxWxH)
- Consider proximity to Ozone Solutions offices as we offer ground shipping, which may take up to 5 days to receive. We can always expedite your order if needed.
Not Sure What You Need?
Ozone Solutions offers knowledgeable staff to help guide you through the finding the right rental unit you your needs.
Please contact our Sales Team at 888.892.0303.