Soil Remediation and Fracking
OZONE FOR SOIL REMEDIATION AND FRACKING
Ozone is used to clean up sites containing a variety of soil contaminants. The reason is that most are nonbiodegradable or biodegradable after a long period of time. Many hydrocarbon compounds can biodegrade if dissolved, but these contaminants are not easily degraded when attached to soil particles. Furthermore, the network of water pipes and utility lines through a site makes it nearly impossible to excavate. Ozone is easy to implement, sustainable, and does not require significant soil movement. Ozone treatment for soil remediation reduces 99% of contaminants and microbes.
- Short required exposure time.
- Sustainably produced on-site. No need to purchase, ship, or store hazardous chemicals.
- No chemical residues. Ozone breaks down to oxygen, increasing DO levels.
- Implementation has low operating costs.
- Installation causes minimal disruption to the site.
- Mobile trailers can be dispatched to nearly any site.
- Offers In-situ destruction of targeted contaminants.
- Organic and eco-friendly. The only byproduct is pure oxygen.
- Nanobubbles work to remove VOCs from soil and groundwater.
- Rapid decrease of contaminant mass and concentration in soil and water.
- Impressive results may be seen in days and weeks.
CONTAMINANTS DESTROYED BY OZONE (per US EPA)
- MTBE (Methyl-Tertiary-Butyl-Ether)
- VOCs (Volatile Organic Carbons)
- List of Microorganisms Ozone Eliminates
|Common Systems Used For Soil Remediation|
|WaterZone IS Series||Remediation Trailer|
|Produces ozone from integrated Oxygen Concentrator||Ozone Production ranges from 20 g/hr to 5000 g/hr depending on your needs|
|Automatic operation - one touch start up and shut down||Our modular design makes for quick, cost-effective and easy expansion|
|Customizable system can be configured for your specific application||Highly customizable, with no maximum outputs!|
|High efficiency with excellent mass transfer of ozone||Available to buy or rent|
|WaterZone IS Series||Remediation Trailer Systems|