Renting vs Buying
When it comes to ozone equipment, both renting and buying can both be profitable options. Which one is better depends upon your specific needs. If you have a one time need for ozone, such as smoke damage or need to evaluate a product without having to make a large investment, renting is a great option. However, if you have an ongoing need, such as killing bacteria or water purification, you may want to consider buying.
How Renting Works
We've worked hard to make our rental process as simple as possible.
Renting a product from Ozone Solutions is easy. First, order a rental product through our shopping cart or give us a call, and we will help you select a product. After your order is received, we will package the product and ship it to your location via UPS, FedEx, or Freight Carrier. Once the product arrives at your location, the rental term begins the following day. Finally, once your rental term is over, you package the product and ship it back to us through your choice of carriers (or an Ozone Solutions recommended carrier).
If you have any questions about renting a product from us, please give us a call at 888.892.0303, and we will be happy to assist you.
- We take your credit card number as a deposit.
- The rental term starts the following business day after you receive the equipment (it does not include shipping time). You get the unit for the full term (business days, does not include weekend days - Example: If your rental term is two days and you receive the unit on Thursday, you will not have to return the unit until Monday). Rental term ends the day you ship the equipment back.
- During your rental term if you decide you want to keep the rental unit, we will apply 100% of your rental fee to the purchase of the system.
Where We Rent
We rent equipment to any location in the continental USA. All you need is a credit card on file and either a credit card or PayPal Account to purchase. Just order the rental product of your choice, and we will ship it to your location.
Before You Call
Before you call to rent, please evaluate or be prepared to answer the following questions.
- Prior to checking into ozone, what have you used to clean or sanitize the airspace?
- Do you know where the source of the odor is coming from?
- What is the volume (L x W x H) of the area you are looking to treat?
- What is your availability to run the machine on a day-to-day basis?
- Consider location proximity to Ozone Solutions as we offer ground shipping, which may take up to 5 days to receive. We can always expedite your order if needed.
Ozone Solutions offers knowledgeable staff to help guide you through the purchase of a rental unit. If you would like assistance, please contact our Sales Technicians at 888.892.0303.