The AS-A is a cost effective method of providing oxygen at pressures up to 65 PSIG.
Industrial design uses steel zeolite towers and rebuildable solenoid valves for a easy to maintain system that will never wear out or become obsolete.
Contact Ozone Solutions for details on what may be best for your application.
- Produces 25 SCFH oxygen at up to 65 PSI
- Produces Oxygen from Compressed Air
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Low Operating Cost
- Automatic Unattended Operation
- Easy to install and maintain
|Weight||134.0 lbs (60.8 kg)|
|Dimensions||11 x 13 x 50 inches (27.9 x 33 x 127 cm)|
|In Stock||2 weeks|
|Max Pressure||65 PSI (4.57 Bar)|
|Oxygen Connection||1/4-inch NPT|
|Inlet/Outlet Connections||3/8-inch NPT|
|Integrated Compressor||No 6 CFM @ 90 PSI required|
|Oxygen Flow Rate||11.8 LPM (25 SCFH)|