Honeywell BW™ Solo is an easy to service single-gas detector with BLE connectivity that provides real-time visibility into the status and safety of hazardous-area workers, helping companies respond faster, more knowingly and decisively to safety incidents. Data from the detector or its docking station is downloadable to a PC, where it can be aggregated and managed through Honeywell’s Safety Suite software platform to automate key compliance tasks like regulatory records management. Can detect up to 15 user-selected common and exotic gases. User-friendly operation, lightweight convenience and ease of maintenance and serviceability can lower long-term ownership cost of a gas monitoring system.
Features and Benefits:
- User-friendly operation
- Easy-to-read display for multiple languages
- Lightweight convenience
- Ease of maintenance
- The new 1-Series sensor for enhanced reliability Connected Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) capabilities Quick Specs:
- High standards of sensor quality and reliability
- The easiest single-gas detector to service
- The first single-gas detector with the 1 Series sensor for CO, H2S, O2, and CO2
- Complete with an extensive selection of sensor options
- Compatible with Honeywell IntelliDoX
California Regulatory Warning
Use in unoccupied spaces only.
Health hazard warning: emits ozone.
This product is not CARB Certified (Ozone Emissions for Air Cleaners).
Product Disclaimer: Does not meet California air cleaner regulation requirements; cannot be shipped to California.