The Series D16 PortaSens II portable gas leak detector is a versatile tool for performing regular leak checks in gas storage areas, around process equipment and piping, or in confined spaces prior to entry. Designed for easy one-hand operation, the detector contains an internal sample pump and a flexible sampling wand to allow pinpoint location of the source of leakage. A large character display insures that measured values are easily visible, and a back-light for the display insures readability in low or no light conditions. Review the manual here.
Additional features, such as datalogging and redundant batteries, make the D16 the go-to device for many portable ozone monitoring situations!
Monitor Quick Comparison:
* 0-1 VDC output available with optional output cable
||Use the A-23-14 Calibration Kit to calibrate your sensor
|USB to Serial Adaptor
||Use this to interface the C16 monitor to your computer
|Ozone Sensors Available
- Internal sample pump and external sampling wand
- One-hand pistol grip design
- Standard D cell battery and rechargeable backup battery
- Can utilize sensor heads for other ranges and gases
- Consider: Portable. Range: Multiple. Display: LCD. Alarm: Audible. Datalogging: Yes.
||3.5 x 9 x 5.5 inches (8.9 x 22.9 x 14 cm)
||-13 to 131°F (-25 to 55°C)
||0.01 ppm (10 ppb)
||User Manual and NIST Traceable Calibration Sheet included
||Audible and Visual , 3 alarms with adjustable setpoints
||yes D cell primary battery, internal rechargeable backup battery
||0 to 95%
||yes , 12,000 data points at 1, 5, 10 or 15 min intervals
||Yes, Contact us for Ozone options.