The D12 is a wall-mounted ozone monitor and controller, built with an explosion-proof, Class 1, Div. 1, Groups B, C, & D. enclosure capable of handling harsh situations. It is an incredibly configurable device, allowing for ideal use in many situations.
The two major benefits of the D12 are its rugged design, and easy maintenance. The enclosure is designed for Hazardous locations that may pose problems, and when the time comes for sensor replacement, you can merely swap in a new sensor - there is no need to remove the whole device and send it in for calibration. These are the same sensor modules that the C16 Portable Ozone Detector uses - making the two a convenient pair in applications requiring both fixed-mount and portable ozone detection equipment.
Our standard configuration (available for purchase here) comes equipped with 3 programmable relays for alarm or control, 4-20 mA output, and an LCD display. See the Specifications and Options listed below for further details.
|Ozone Sensors Available||Range|
- Explosion-proof, Class 1, Div. 1, Groups B, C, & D. enclosure
- Pre-calibrated, Field-Replaceable sensors for easy maintenance
- Sensor Auto-Test Option available
- Can utilize sensor modules for other ranges and gases
- onsider: Wall-Mount. Range: Multiple. Display: LCD. Alarm: Optional. Outputs: Multiple.
California Regulatory Warning
They are to be used in unoccupied spaces only.
Health hazard warning: emits ozone.