The Q45R ORP Transmitter is the ideal choice ORP monitoring applications. The Q45 system provides the accuracy, versatility, and durability required for virtually any ORP monitoring system. The transmitter is available in two types: ORP, which can be selected when ordering. The Q45R transmitters use differential type sensors designed for long life in demanding applications. Differential sensors are well-suited for applications that quickly poison conventional ORP sensors, and are easily serviced. A variety of sensor styles is available to meet the need of almost any applications.
There are 3 Power Options to choose from on Q45R Transmitter
- 12-24 VDC, 2-Wire (single output only)
- Portable Battery with two 0-2.5 V Outputs
- External 5-17 VDC with two 0-2.5 V Outputs
- Loop or Battery-Operated Power Options
- Differential Sensors for long operating life
- Submersion, In-Line, or Sanitary-Style Sensors
- Clear Display -Large, easy-to-read LCD display.
- Special High Purity sensor option
- Adapts to Conventional pH or ORP sensors
- Flexible Mounting - NEMA 4X (IP-66) enclosure is suitable for wall or pipe mounting.
Applications for the Q45R
- Cooling Towers
- Potable Water Treatment
- Wastewater Treatment
- Chemical Process Control
- Plating Baths
- Metals Precipitation
- Streams & Rivers
- Boiler Feedwater
California Regulatory Warning
They are to be used in unoccupied spaces only.
Health hazard warning: emits ozone.