Renting vs Buying
When it comes to ozone equipment, both renting and buying can be profitable options. Which one is better depends upon your specific needs. With renting, you can save time, money, hassle, and space. For long-term or repetitive needs, you might consider buying the product(s).
How Renting Works
Renting a product from Ozone Solutions is easy.
- Order a rental product through our website or give us a call, and we can advise.
- Once the order is placed, we package and ship directly to a location via FedEx, UPS or Freight Carrier based on the equipment size.
- The rental term begins the next business day after it is delivered, and the term is based on calendar days.
- Return of the product is the customer's expense.
- Your credit card number serves as the deposit for online orders.
- The rental term does not include shipping time. Your rental term begins the day after the unit arrives at your location.
- The Rental period can be extended at any time while you have the unit, we ask that you notify us if you need to extend your rental term.
- Discounts can be provided for longer-term rental periods.
- Net 30 terms are available with an application and credit references.
- Call or e-mail us for more details: 888.892.0303, email@example.com
All risk of loss or damage to the equipment, from any cause, shall pass to the customer upon delivery by the freight company to the customer's location.
In any event loss or damage occurs at the customer's location all liability shall be assumed by the customer. The customer will be presented with a maintenance schedule (if applicable) and all system manuals. All maintenance and repair to the equipment will be at the customer's expense. All parts for repair or maintenance will be provided at the expense of Ozone Solutions.
Ozone Solutions may require a down payment or deposit for the equipment. Alternatively a credit card will be kept on file to serve as a deposit. Only if previous arrangements have been made will the equipment be billed on Net-30 terms. All leased equipment must have the 1st month of rental paid up front, prior to delivery of the equipment. Each subsequent month will be billed at the beginning of each month of usage. All delinquent balances will incur a service charge and interest.
Where We Rent
We rent equipment to any location in the continental USA. All you need is a credit card on file and either a credit card or PayPal Account to purchase. Just order the rental product of your choice, and we will ship it to your location.
Before You Call
- Have a clear understanding of the application you would like to use ozone for.
- What is your goal with using ozone?
If you have any questions about renting a product from us, please give us a call at 888.892.0303, and we will be happy to assist you.