The OG-1000 is a cost effective method of providing oxygen at pressures of 45 PSI and higher. Using the OG-1000 oxygen concentrator with a high pressure ozone generator oxygen and ozone can be delivered to the point of use with no re-compression of the oxygen gas.
Industrial design uses steel zeolite towers and rebuildable solenoid valves for a easy to maintain system that will never wear out or become obsolete.
The OG-1000 will require an air tank and an oxygen tank for proper operation.
- Produces 1000 SCFH oxygen at up to 45 PSI
- Industrial heavy-duty design and quality oxygen concentrator
- Energy efficient oxygen concentrators require less compressed air for operation
- High oxygen outlet pressure 45 PSI standard, up to 65 PSI outlet pressure available
- Completely rebuild-able and easy to maintain design will offer many years of operation
OG-1000 Oxygen Concentrator is built to provide thousands of hours of continuous, reliable service. The Zeolite sieve is factory sealed in solid steel tanks and rarely needs replacement. With very few moving parts, our generators are built to provide thousands of hours of continuous, reliable service Routine maintenance is as simple as changing an air filter.
OG-1000 is built with precision-welded tank assemblies (ASME coded) and oxygen-clean brass tubing and valves which allow them to operate in extreme conditions.
Made in the USA
Every PLC-controlled generator is assembled and tested in our North Tonawanda, NY production facility.