The OG-25 is a cost effective method of providing oxygen at pressures of 45 PSI and higher. Using the OG-25 oxygen concentrator with a high pressure ozone generator oxygen and ozone can be delivered to the point of use with no re-compression of the oxygen gas.
Industrial design uses steel zeolite towers and rebuildable solenoid valves for a easy to maintain system that will never wear out or become obsolete.
The OG-25 will require an air tank and an oxygen tank for proper operation.
What makes the OG-25 different?
The OG-25 is our smallest and lowest cost industrial oxygen concentrator making it a great tool for applications where high ozone pressure is desired without high equipment costs or unreliable ozone compressors.
- Produces 25 SCFH oxygen at up to 45 PSI
- Industrial heavy-duty design and quality oxygen concentrator
- Energy efficient oxygen concentrators require less compressed air for operation
- High oxygen outlet pressure 45 PSI standard, up to 65 PSI outlet pressure available
- Completely rebuild-able and easy to maintain design will offer many years of operation
California Regulatory Warning
Health hazard warning: emits ozone.
This product is not CARB Certified (Ozone Emissions for Air Cleaners).
Product Disclaimer: Does not meet California air cleaner regulation requirements; cannot be shipped to California.