The OX-46 Oxygen Concentrator is a compact unit that is easy to operate and service. This unit produces up to 46 SCFH oxygen at delivery pressures up to 7 PSI from 9 CFM of compressed air.
This unit has feet for sitting on the floor or bench but also comes with Wall mount tabs for easy hanging. The OX-40 uses the Sequal ATF 23 modules for oxygen concentration. The ATF modules offer the smoothest and most consistant oxygen source of any packaged oxygen concentrators.
The OX-46 includes the following features:
- Incoming air pressure regulator
- Incoming air pressure gauge
- Incoming air solenoid valve
- 5-micron coalescing air filter
- 01-micron air filter
- Oxygen pressure gauge
- Oxygen flow meter
- Oxygen flow regulating valve
What makes the OX-46 different
- The OX-46 uses only 9 CFM of compressed air to produce 46 SCFH of oxygen. This makes for a very efficient oxygen concentrator compared to the larger OX-50.
- Oyxgen delivery pressure of the OX-46 is only 7 PSI, compared with the higher 14 PSI from the OX-50.
- Produces 46 SCFH oxygen at up to 7 PSI
- Wall Mount tabs for easy installation
- Cost effective design
- Enclosed unit to protect all components
- Integrated flow meter with regulating valve
California Regulatory Warning
Use in unoccupied spaces only.
Health hazard warning: emits ozone.
This product is not CARB Certified (Ozone Emissions for Air Cleaners).
Product Disclaimer: Does not meet California air cleaner regulation requirements; cannot be shipped to California.