The OX-64 Oxygen Concentrator is a compact unit that is easy to operate and service. This unit produces up to 64 SCFH oxygen at delivery pressures up to 14 PSI from 13 CFM of compressed air.
This unit has feet for sitting on the floor or bench but also comes with Wall mount tabs for easy hanging. The OX-64 uses the Sequal ATF 32 modules for oxygen concentration. The ATF modules offer the smoothest and most consistant oxygen source of any packaged oxygen concentrators.
The OX-64 includes the following features:
- Incoming air pressure regulator
- Incoming air pressure gauge
- Incoming air solenoid valve
- 5 micron coalescing air filter
- 0.01 micron air filter
- Oxygen pressure gauge
- Oxygen flow meter
- Oxygen flow regulating valveting valve
What makes the OX-64 different?
The OX-64 offers the highest oxygen output of any stand-alone oxygen concentrator, and at a very low price when compared to the larger industrial oxygen concentrators.
- Produces 64 SCFH oxygen at up to 14 PSI
- Wall Mount tabs for easy installation
- Cost effective design
- Enclosed unit to protect all components
- Integrated flow meter with regulating valve
|Weight||75.0 lbs (34.0 kg)|
|Dimensions||12 x 24 x 24 inches (30.5 x 61 x 61 cm)|
|Max Pressure||14 PSI (0.98 Bar)|
|Oxygen Connection||1/4-inch FNPT|
|Integrated Compressor||No 13 CFM @ 35 PSI required|
|Oxygen Flow Rate||30.2 LPM (64 SCFH)|