The Series D16 PortaSens II portable gas leak detector is a versatile tool for performing regular leak checks in gas storage areas, around process equipment and piping, or in confined spaces prior to entry. Designed for easy one-hand operation, the detector contains an internal sample pump and a flexible sampling wand to allow pinpoint location of the source of leakage. A large character display insures that measured values are easily visible, and a back-light for the display insures readability in low or no light conditions.
Additional features, such as datalogging and redundant batteries, make the D16 the go-to device for many portable ozone monitoring situations!
Monitor Quick Comparison:
|Calibration Kit||Use the A-23-14 Calibration Kit to calibrate your sensor|
|USB to Serial Adaptor||Use this to interface the C16 monitor to your computer|
|Ozone Sensors Available||Range|
- Internal sample pump and external sampling wand
- One-hand pistol grip design
- Standard D cell battery and rechargeable backup battery
- Can utilize sensor heads for other ranges and gases
- Consider: Portable. Range: Multiple. Display: LCD. Alarm: Audible. Datalogging: Yes.
|D16 Manual||D16 Information Sheet|
California Regulatory Warning
They are to be used in unoccupied spaces only.
Health hazard warning: emits ozone.