The API-465H is a microprocessor based high concentration ozone monitor that measures ozone in process gas streams such as water treatment, food processing, and research applications. This monitor has been designed to give accurate and stable readings over long periods of time with little or no maintenance. The wall-mount version is in a NEMA enclosure and is extremely hardy. The rack-mount version is a good choice for including in systems.
- Accurate readings, low-maintenance design
- Available as either rack-mount or NEMA wall-mount
- Ranges up to 25% w/w available
- Flow-through design ideal for ozone process applications
- 30 feet of tubing would be the maximum length of tubing recommended.
|465H Information Sheet
California Regulatory Warning
Health hazard warning: emits ozone.
This product is not CARB Certified (Ozone Emissions for Air Cleaners).
Product Disclaimer: Does not meet California air cleaner regulation requirements; cannot be shipped to California.