The Model UV-106-W Cleaning System is provided with the Model UV-106-W Aqueous Ozone Monitor. The Cleaning System should be used in all applications (except when sampling pure or ultrapure water). The Cleaning System adds citrate to the sample flow at regular intervals to remove scaling and buildup of deposits.
- Interference-free measurement of dissolved ozone in ultrapure or "dirty" water
- NEMA water-proof housing
- New measurement every 10 s
- Internal data logger logs 16,383 lines of data
- Precision and accuracy of 0.05 ppm or 1% of reading
- Both serial and user-scaleable analog outputs (0-2.5 V and 4-20 mA)
- Selectable data averaging times of 10 s, 1 min, 5 min and 1 hr (custom averaging times available)
- LED alarms
- Available with AC or DC power connections
- Breakout box for power, RS232, 0-2.5 V and 4-20 mA connectors, and 2 relays
- Metal stand
- Model UV-106-W Aqueous Ozone Monitor
- Model UV-106-W Cleaning System
- Model UV-106-W Cable Assembly
- AC Power Adapter (100-240 VAC to 12 VDC, 5 amp) with Country-Specific Plug
- Pressure Reduction Needle Valve Assembly
- Serial Cable (9-pin F to 9-pin F)
- Serial-to-USB Converter with Gender Changer
- Operation Manual on USB Stick
- Calibration Data and Certificate
- Instrument Birth Certificate
- One-Year Warranty
California Regulatory Warning
Use in unoccupied spaces only.
Health hazard warning: emits ozone.
This product is not CARB Certified (Ozone Emissions for Air Cleaners).
Product Disclaimer: Does not meet California air cleaner regulation requirements; cannot be shipped to California.