Personal Ozone Monitor
- Personal exposure monitoring for studies of health effects of air pollutants
- Health and safety monitoring at industrial sites using ozone
- Vertical profiling using balloons, kites, RPVs, and light aircraft where space and weight are highly limited
- Long-term monitoring at remote locations where power is highly limited
- Urban arrays of ground-based detectors
- POM™ Personal Ozone Monitor™
- AC Power Adapter (100-240 VAC to 12 VDC) with Country-Specific Plug
- Cigarette Lighter Adapter
- 7.4 V Lithium Ion Battery
- Battery Charger
- Serial Port Cable
- USB Cable
- Zeroing Cartridge
- USB stick with Operation Manual, 2B Display Software and USB Driver
- Global Positioning System (GPS)
- Instrument Birth Certificate
- Calibration Data and NIST-Traceable Calibration Certificate
- One-Year Warranty
|2b POM Information||2b POM Manual|
California Regulatory Warning
Use in unoccupied spaces only.
Health hazard warning: emits ozone.
This product is not CARB Certified (Ozone Emissions for Air Cleaners).
Product Disclaimer: Does not meet California air cleaner regulation requirements; cannot be shipped to California.