Direct acting valves are compact and relatively low cost. Rebuild kits and replacement parts are also low cost for direct acting valves. This is the highest flow direct acting valve we have found that is ozone resistant. We use this valve in most all of our ozone applications. We have been very happy with the reliability and operation.
24 VDC operation allows for use in low voltage control systems.
- 3/8-inch NPT connections - 1.5 CV Factor
- 24 VDC Operation
- Direct acting solenoid valve
- Viton seal with Stainless Steel constructions
- High flow direct acting valve
- Low cost valve and low long term costs
|Weight||2.1 lbs (0.95 kg)|
|Dimensions||2.5 x 1.5 x 2.8 inches (6.4 x 3.8 x 7 cm)|
|Max Pressure||300 PSI (21.09 Bar)|
|Fluid Connection||3⁄8 Inch FNPT|
304 stainless steel (PTFE Seals are available)
|Operation Type||Normally Closed|
|Minimum Operating Pressure||0.0 PSI (0.0 Bar)|
|Power Consumption||10 W|