The C-30ZX Ozone Monitor is a great wall mount ozone detector for OSHA safety levels of ozone. Ozone detection range of 0.02 - 0.14 ppm. Includes an audible alarm, relay controller, and 0-2 VDC output for remote use. Small, compact and easy to use, the C-30ZX is a great addition to any ozone system for ozone safety and control.
- LED readout changes color as ozone level increases
- Audio alarm and output for data logger
- Connections for external equipment control
- For general monitoring and ozone control
- Range: .02-.14ppm of ozone (LED scale); .02-.30 ppm via external data readout
- Bargraph Display: Normally green; yellow at .05 ppm (caution); red at .1 ppm (danger)
- Response time: Within tenths of seconds of ozone reaching the sensor
- Measurement principle: HMOS (heated metal oxide semiconductor) sensor
- Size: 85 × 35 × 60 mm (3.25 × 1.375 × 2.375 in)
- Weight: 140 gr (5 oz)
- Power requirements: 12 VDC at 300 mA. AC adapters available worldwide.
- Outputs: LED bargraph, audio alarm, 0-3 V analog output such as for data loggers, and external alarm relay contacts; alarm actuation and relay contact closure at .1 ppm (standard) and is programmable.
|C-30 ZX Instructions|
California Regulatory Warning
Use in unoccupied spaces only.
Health hazard warning: emits ozone.
This product is not CARB Certified (Ozone Emissions for Air Cleaners).
Product Disclaimer: Does not meet California air cleaner regulation requirements; cannot be shipped to California.