For monitoring ozone levels near small ozone generators. Ideal for light commercial applications such as bars and restaurants, hotels, photocopy centers, water bottlers, fumigation, research projects, light manufacturing, swimming pools, and residential and whereverozone exposure is possible. For permanent on-site use and for portable work by field engineers and installers. The EZ-1X has a fast and continuous response. It is rugged and versatile. There are no touchy controls.
- Constantly monitors your work environment. Ozone concentration shown by a multicolored graphical display from green (safe) to yellow (caution) to red (danger).
- No installation required. Easily understood by non-technical personnel.
- Field work and walk around analyses possible via power from internal rechargeable batteries.
- Compatible with other Eco Sensors VOC and ozone sensing, monitoring, and control products.
- Lowest cost. Specifications:
- Range: .02-.14 ppm of ozone
- Bargraph Display: Normally green. Yellow at .05 ppm (caution). Red at .1 ppm (danger).
- Response time: Within 10s of seconds of the ozone reaching the sensor.
- Measurement Principle: HMOS (heated metal oxide semiconductor) sensor.
- Size: 85 × 35 × 60 mm (3.25 × 1.375 × 2.375 in).
- Weight: 154 gr (6 oz).
- Power Requirements: 12-24 VDC at 300 mA. AC adapters available worldwide.
- Battery: Self-contained NiMH. Approximately 8 hour capacity. Recharged by AC adapter overnigh
California Regulatory Warning
They are to be used in unoccupied spaces only.
Health hazard warning: emits ozone.