Ozone Detector with integrated data logging records ozone levels for later viewing on a PC. 0.005-10.00 PPM range possible with the choice of 1 of 3 different ozone heads. Battery, AC Adapter, RS-232/USB cable, Windows XP compatible software included & Calibration Certificate included.
The S-500 can log up to 8188 data points:
- At 1 minute frequency you will use 60 data points per hour, 1440 data points per 24 hours so 8188 / 1440 = 5.6 days.
- At 5 minute frequency you will use 12 data points per hour, 288 data points per 24 hours, so 8188 / 288 = 28.4 days.
- At 1 hour frequency you will use 24 data points per 24 hours so 8188 / 24 = 341 days.
Monitor Quick Comparison:
|International Plug Adapter||International Plug Adapter for overseas use. (no voltage converter)|
|C-40 Small Carrying Case||Small Carry Case holds 1 Portable Monitor and 2 sensor heads|
|R-41 Large Carrying Case||Large Carry Case holds 1 Portable Monitor and 7 sensor heads (includes shoulder strap)|
|RH/Temp Dongle||Plug-in SHT7x Sensirion Temperature and Relative Humidity sensor|
|Wall Mounting Bracket||The wall bracket is a light weight mounting device|
|Remote Sensor Kit||The Remote Sensor Kit is designed for applications where the sensor needs to be separate from the monitor base.|
- Integrated Datalogging
- External control signals
- Portable and/or wall mountable
- Can utilize sensor heads for other ranges and gases
- Consider: Portable. Range: Multiple. Display: LCD. Alarm: Audible. Outputs: Multiple. Datalogging: Yes.
|Weight||1.0 lbs (0.45 kg)|
|Dimensions||7.7 x 4.8 x 2.1 inches (19.5 x 12.2 x 5.4 cm)|
|Temperature Range||23 to 122°F (-5 to 50°C)|
|Accuracy||+/- 8,000%, dependent on sensor|
|Resolution||0.0 ppm (0.0 ppb)|
|Supporting Documents||User Manual included (NIST Traceable Calibration Sheet with each head)|
|Alarm||Audible and Visual High and Low alarm setpoints|
|Has Battery||Yes rechargeable, replaceable Lithium Ion battery|
|Humidity Range||5 to 95%|
|Multi-Gas Capable||Yes. See above chart for Ozone options.|
|S-500 User Guide
California Regulatory Warning
They are to be used in unoccupied spaces only.
Health hazard warning: emits ozone.