The Aeroqual School Air Quality Testing Kit can be used by teachers to educate students on measuring the common pollutants found near schools. Features Aeroqual’s proven Series 500 portable monitor with interchangeable sensor heads, measuring particulate matter (PM2.5, PM10), temperature and relative humidity, and either nitrogen dioxide (NO2) or ozone (O3). Suitable for use as an educational learning tool and for raising pollution awareness within the school community.
- Includes swappable sensor heads, measuring particulate matter (PM2.5, PM10), and either nitrogen dioxide (NO2) OR ozone (O3)
- Gather data in real-time using the Series 500’s inbuilt real-time data logger
- Long-life lithium battery and in-field calibration make this an easy-to-use kit, delivering highly accurate results
The School Air Quality Testing Kit features industry-quality instruments used by researchers and air quality professionals around the world in an affordable, easy-to-use package. Simply swap out the sensor head on the Series 500 portable monitor for the pollutant you wish to monitor. Nitrogen dioxide (NO2) and particulate matter (PM) are emitted directly by stationary vehicles, and ozone (O3) is created when NO2 and volatile organic compounds (VOCs) combine in the presence of sunlight. The health risks of overexposure to these pollutants are well-documented. This kit also includes a combined temperature and relative humidity sensor.
Protect your school and your community, learning more about the quality of your outdoor air, keeping parent in the know, and lobbying local authorities for pollution reduction measures.
The School Air Quality Testing Kit combines the Aeroqual Series 500 portable monitor with the following interchangeable sensors:
- Particulate Matter Sensor (PM10, PM2.5)
- Either an Ozone Sensor 0-0.15ppm OR a Nitrogen Dioxide Sensor 0-1ppm
- Temperature & Humidity Sensor
The Series 500 monitor also comes with:
- LCD digital display
- Lithium battery and charger
- In-built datalogger
- Monitor to USB cable
- PC software
- Small carry case
California Regulatory Warning
They are to be used in unoccupied spaces only.
Health hazard warning: emits ozone.