The TG-75 is a water cooled ozone generator, capable of producing 75 g/hr of ozone, from only 15 LPM of oxygen at 5.8% by weight. Used with a common 20 SCFH (10 LPM) oxygen concentrator, the TG-75 will produce 60 g/hr of ozone at 6.9% by weight.
The TG-75 can be mounted on a wall, or used on a shelf, for simple operation.
75 g/hr at 5.8% and 15 LPM Oxygen
60 g/hr at 6.9% and 10 LPM Oxygen
52 g/hr at 8.2% and 7.5 LPM Oxygen
What makes the TG-75 different?
The TG-75 is a compact, water cooled ozone generator that can produce high levels of ozone production with very little oxygen. When factoring in the cost of oxygen feed gas, the TG-75 is a very inexpensive option to produce ozone for your application.
- 75 g/hr Ozone from 15 LPM of Oxygen at 5.8% by weight
- 60 g/hr Ozone from 10 LPM of Oxygen at 8.2% by weight
- Water cooled Ozone Generator
- Adjustable Ozone Output From 0-100%, integrated oxygen flow meter and pressure gauge
- Efficient ozone generator, low oxygen demand for ozone output, Simple operation, no confusing interface
- Stainless Steel Enclosure
|Concentration at Rated Flow||5.80%|
|Max Operating Pressure||80 PSI (5.62 Bar)|
|Adjustable Ozone Output Dial||Yes|
|Corona Cell Materials||Aluminum with Ceramic Dielectric|
|Operating Frequency||High Frequency 5,000 - 30,000 Hz|
|Ozone/Oxygen Connections||3/8-in Compression Stainless Steel Inlet - Ozone/Oxygen Connections 1/2-inch Brass Female NPT - Water Connections|
|Electrical||220 VAC 60 Hz 1200 Watts|
|Dimensions||10 x 20 x 20 inches (25.4 x 50.8 x 50.8 cm)|
|Rated Flow||15 LPM (31.78 SCFH)|
|Operating Pressure||0.0 to 80 PSI (0.0 to 5.62 Bar)|