The TG-20 is a very efficient ozone generator, producing 20 g/hr ozone from only 5 LPM oxygen. The TG-20 is a microprocessor controlled, ozone generator that will operate under almost any pressure and flow, while tuning itself for optimum performance.
- 20 g/hr Ozone from 5 LPM of Oxygen at 5% by weight
- Adjustable Ozone Output From 0-100%
- Air Cooled, Rack Mountable Ozone Generator
- Optional Pressure Gauge and Flow Meter
- Efficient ozone production with low operating costs
- Quick setup to save time
- Low Oxygen demand for ozone output
|Concentration at Rated Flow||5%|
|Standard Operating Pressure||0.0 to 80 PSI (0.0 to 5.62 Bar)|
|Max Operating Pressure||80 PSI (5.62 Bar)|
|Adjustable Ozone Output Dial||Yes|
|Ozone Production Method||Corona Discharge|
|Operating Frequency||High Frequency 5,000 - 30,000 Hz|
|Ozone/Oxygen Connections||1/4" Stainless Steel Compression|
|Ozone Output G/HR||20 g/hr.|
|Dimensions||19" x 17" x 7"|
|Rated Flow||5 LPM (10.59 SCFH)|
|Total Generator Information|
California Regulatory Warning
They are to be used in unoccupied spaces only.
Health hazard warning: emits ozone.