The EnozoPRO Spray Bottle offers an ecofriendly water-based alternative to traditional sanitizers. It turns potable water into aqueous ozone, a sanitizer that kills 99.9% of the following common pathogens found on hard, non-porous surfaces: E. coli, salmonella, pseudomonas aeruginosa, and staphylococcus, coronavirus, and destroys odors.
The tiny electrolytic cell is created from a proprietary diamond process technology and generates ozone on-demand from water itself. Water in the reservoir is electrically charged, ozone is activated on-demand, which creates the sanitizing agent. This eliminates need of many other cleaners and the constant need to repurchase. It’s sustainable and leaves no residue.
- Fully charge Lithium-Ion rechargeable battery
- Fill reservoir with clean water
- Spray surfaces
Sanitize Hard Non-Porous Surfaces
Hold the spray bottle 6 to 8 inches from the surface and spray evenly until wet. For 99.9% effectiveness against common pathogens allow to stand for 30 seconds. Wipe with a clean cotton or microfiber cloth or allow to air dry. No rinsing is necessary (leaves no residue). Ozone is generated on demand. While spraying, the blue indicator will light when it is operating properly. Improper use of this product may affect sanitizing performance.
Consider Some Applications
- Play Equipment and Toys
- Common Areas
- Gym Equipment
- Waiting Rooms
- Food Prep Areas
- Reduces common pathogens by 99.99% in 30 seconds
- E. coli
- Staph A.
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Enterobacter aerogenes
- Destroys odor-causing microorganisms
- Leaves behind no residues
- Proven, water-based sanitizer
- Dependable, on-demand solution
- Ozone (O3) is activated as needed
- Requires only clean, potable water
- Runs on long lasting rechargeable batteries
- User-friendly lights indicate when sanitizer is active
- Compatible with all surfaces where water may be used
- Eliminates potential errors with mixing or diluting chemicals
|Battery Life||Equal to 10 Water Reservoir Refills|
|Ozone Generation||Indicated by LED Light|
|Dimensions||4” x 4” x 10” (10 cm x 10 cm x 25 cm)|
|Water Reservoir Capacity||14 oz. (400 ml)|
|Certifications & Standards||
The EnozoPRO Spray Bottle is intended for residential, commercial, and industrial use. It is designed for safe operation when used as directed. The following general safety precautions provide guidance for safe use. Failure to comply with the safety precautions or warnings indicated in this manual violates the safety standards of this equipment. The manufacturer assumes no liability for the user’s failure to comply with these requirements.
- Read manual before use.
- It may only be used for its intended purpose.
- Product is intended for residential, industrial, and commercial use
- Do not remove warning labels from unit.
- Fill with clean, potable water only.
- Do not overfill reservoir.
- Do not immerse unit in water. Clean exterior of unit with soft cloth. Do not use harsh or abrasive cleaners.
- Do not add any cleaning chemicals into the water reservoir.
Use Cases Specifications table
- SPECIFICATIONS SB-100
- Materials PC/ABS Impact Resistant Plastic
- Weight (empty) ~ 2lb (0.9 kg)
- Dimensions in (mm) 4 in x 4 in x 11 in (100 mm x 100 mm x 280 mm)
- Reservoir Capacity 14 oz (400 ml)
- Water Temperature 40 °F to 86 °F (4 °C to 30 °C)
- Water Quality Hardness ≤ 250 ppm CaCO3 (May Extend Life of Unit)
- Conductivity >50 μS/cm (Do not use distilled or deionized water)
- Ambient Air 40 °F to 104 °F (4 °C to 40 °C)
- Rechargeable Battery 7.4 V Li-Ion (Charger uses 100 V AC to 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz)
- Useful Battery life 5000 Reservoir Fills or 500 Charges (Typical)
- Model Number SB-100
- Certifications CE, TUV, RoHS, WEEE
- EPA Establishment Number 089373-MA-001
Learn more by reading the Product Manual and seeing the full list of microorganisms the EnozoPro reduces.
Product Manual PDF: https://enozo.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/S3004_R08-Enozo_3L-8-7-20.pdf
California Regulatory Warning
Use in unoccupied spaces only.
Health hazard warning: emits ozone.
This product is not CARB Certified (Ozone Emissions for Air Cleaners).
Product Disclaimer: Does not meet California air cleaner regulation requirements; cannot be shipped to California.