The AC-500 is perfect for research & lab applications, where bottled oxygen or a dry air source is available. There are two barb connections for a simple and quick hook-up. Simple operation ensures instant ozone, with minimal setup.
What makes the AC-500 different?
The AC-500 is a low cost ozone generator for small applications. Despite it's low cost, it still uses field replaceable components, and is completely serviceable. This ozone generator will provide years of reliable ozone generation at a low cost.
- 1 g/hr Ozone from 1 LPM Oxygen at 0.1% by weight
- 0.5 g/hr Ozone from 1 LPM Dry Air at 0.05% by weight
- Double Quartz corona cell for pure ozone generation
- An electrical potentiometer is standard
- Air cooled, wall mounted or benchtop ozone generator
- Compact size fits in almost any area
- Simple use and installation, only electrical power and gas connections necessary
|Concentration at Rated Flow||0.10%|
|Max Operating Pressure||5 PSI (0.35 Bar)|
|Supply Gas||Dry Air or Oxygen|
|Adjustable Ozone Output Dial||Yes|
|Corona Cell Materials||Double Glass, no metal parts|
|Operating Frequency||Medium Frequency 100 - 2,000 Hz|
|Ozone/Oxygen Connections||1/8" Female NPT connections - 1/4" barbed kynar fittings are inlcuded|
|Ozone Output||1 grams/hour|
|Weight||7.0 lbs (3.18 kg)|
|Electrical||120 VAC 60 Hz (220v is an option)|
|Dimensions||7 x 4 x 14 inches (17.8 x 10.2 x 35.6 cm)|
|Rated Flow||1 LPM (2.12 SCFH)|
|In Stock||In Stock|
|Operating Pressure||0.0 to 5 PSI (0.0 to 0.35 Bar)|