The AS-G is a cost effective method of providing oxygen at pressures up to 65 PSIG. Oxygen Concentrators eliminate the expense, inconvenience, hazardous handling, and storage problems associated with purchased liquid or high pressure oxygen.
Industrial design uses steel zeolite towers and rebuildable solenoid valves for a easy to maintain system that will never wear out or become obsolete.
Contact Ozone Solutions for details on what may be best for your application.
- Produces 320 SCFH (151.02 LPM) oxygen at up to 65 PSI
- Produces Oxygen from Compressed Air
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Low Operating Cost
- Automatic Unattended Operation
- Easy to install and maintain
- Includes a 120 gallon oxygen storage tank
|Weight||970.0 lbs (439.9 kg)|
|Dimensions||36 x 29 x 75 inches (91.4 x 73.7 x 190.5 cm) LxWxH|
|Max Pressure||65 PSI (4.57 Bar)|
|Oxygen Connection||3/4-inch NPT|
|Inlet/Outlet Connections||3/4-inch NPT|
|Integrated Compressor||No 60 CFM @ 90 PSI required|
|Oxygen Flow Rate||151.02 LPM (320 SCFH)|