BH-90 portable single gas detector can make continuous detection to combustible and toxic gases.It is suitable for combustible and toxic gas leakage detection in underground pipe or mines, and keeps the workers safe, prevents the facilities from being destroyed.The detector, adopting excellent-quality sensor, makes detection in the way of natural diffusion.It has good sensitivity and reproducibility. The detector adopts embedded MCU controller, easy to operate.The shell adopts special high strength material and anti-smooth rubber, with the characters of water-proof and dust-proof.
- Advanced MCU control with low power consumption
- Adjustable low and high alarm level
- Adjustable calibrating level
- Self test for the gas sensor
- Low battery indication
- Self-adjustment function Visual and audible alarm with vibration
- Advanced self-examination and self-renovation function Password management to avoid wrong operation
- Explosive proof housing
|BH-90 gas detector|
|Indication of alarm||LCD indicates the time and state indication of alarm, fault and low voltage with LED, sound, vibration|
|Operating Environment:||Operating temperature -40℃~70℃ (for combustible gas)|
|Operating temperature:||-20℃~50℃ (for toxic gas)|
|Operating voltage:||DC3.6V Li battery 1200mAh|
|Working time:||＞8h continuously|
|Sensor life:||2 years|
|Weight:||about 130g (including battery but without accessories)|
California Regulatory Warning
They are to be used in unoccupied spaces only.
Health hazard warning: emits ozone.