K-600 gas detector with built-in pump, robust for industrial use for utility workers, refinery workers, firefighters, maintenance engineers, those who spend time in sewers and waterworks, underground storage tanks, oil rigs, in tanks and silos in the maritime industry, and many others who need personal protective equipment.
The K-600 detects O3 from 0-10ppm at 0.1ppm resolution.
- Gas pump sampling method and high-sensitivity sensor,with high sensitivity and repeatability.
- 32-bit built-in MCU, high reliability and self-adaptation ability.
- Full functions, easy operation.
- CSTN colorful LCD, more intuitionistic, abundant and clear indication.
- Compact design, easy carrying.
- High strength engineering plastics and compound anti-slippery rubber; high strength, water-proof, dust-proof and explosion-proof.
- 1200pcs data records, can be contacted with computer via software. Can print the data records, can store data records, can make the data analysis.
- Gas curve display.
|Gas sampling method||Gas pump sampling|
|Indication||LCD displays real-time and system status; LED, audio and vibration alert for gas leakage, fault and low voltage, pump working state.|
|Working environment||-20℃～50℃, ＜95%RH (no dew)|
|Power Source||DC3.7V Li-on battery, 3200mAh|
|Working time||≧8h continuously (without alarming)|
|Gas Sensor Life||2 years|
|Explosion-proof grade||Ex ib IIBT4 Gb|
|Weight||Appr. 400g (with battery)|
|Dimensions||130mm×67mm×30mm(L × W × H)|
California Regulatory Warning
They are to be used in unoccupied spaces only.
Health hazard warning: emits ozone.