The Aeroqual Indoor Air Quality Test Kit (Pro) is a complete indoor air monitoring kit. Features Aeroqual’s proven Series 500 portable monitor with interchangeable sensor heads, measuring particulate matter (PM2.5, PM10), three indoor pollutant gas sensors (CO, CO2, VOC), and a combined temperature and relative humidity sensor. Suitable for use during indoor air quality assessments, personal exposure checks, and for workplace and residential health and safety compliance.
- Includes swappable sensor heads, measuring particulate matter (PM2.5, PM10), carbon monoxide (CO), carbon dioxide (CO2), volatile organic compounds (VOCs)
- Gather data in real-time using the Series 500’s inbuilt real-time data logger
- Long-life lithium battery and in-field calibration make this an easy-to-use kit, delivering highly accurate results
The Indoor Air Quality Test Kit (Pro) is for consultants and air quality professionals wanting a full set of tools to measure indoor pollutants. Features industry-quality instruments used by researchers and air quality professionals around the world. Simply swap out the sensor head on the Series 500 portable monitor for the pollutant you wish to monitor.
Gain a better understanding of indoor air and reduce the health risks associated with overexposure to common indoor air pollutants. If you’re looking for a monitoring kit for checking compliance for the WELL Building Standard for Air, see the Indoor Air Quality Test Kit for WELL.
The Indoor Air Quality Test Kit (Pro) combines the Aeroqual Series 500 portable monitor with the following interchangeable sensors:
- Particulate Matter Sensor (PM10, PM2.5)
- Carbon Monoxide Sensor 0-100ppm
- Carbon Dioxide Sensor 0-5000ppm
- PID Sensor 0-30ppm
- Temperature & Humidity Sensor
The Series 500 monitor also comes with:
- LCD digital display
- Lithium battery and charger
- In-built datalogger
- Monitor to USB cable
- PC software
- Large carry case
California Regulatory Warning
Use in unoccupied spaces only.
Health hazard warning: emits ozone.
This product is not CARB Certified (Ozone Emissions for Air Cleaners).
Product Disclaimer: Does not meet California air cleaner regulation requirements; cannot be shipped to California.