Trailer mounted groundwater remediation systems are built to your specifications. These systems are portable, reliable, and simple to use systems for your remediation project.
All RMT REMEDIATION trailers are built with Ozone Generators that operate at oxygen pressures up to 50 PSI. This ensures no re-compression of the ozone gas. The benefits of this system are less moving parts, more ozone delivery, and a lower cost system.
- Weatherproof enclosure
- Modular – allows for easy expansion
- Minimal maintenance
- Customizable to specifications
- Rental system available
- Remote monitoring and control possible
What makes the RMT-1500 different
Our ozone remediation trailers are custom built into trailers. These trailers are built, and designed to your specifications, for your specific application. These are steel trailers with the best security, and the most rigid construction possible.
Standard RMT REMEDIATION System Sizes
- We offer sizes from 20 g/hr to 5000 g/hr with a minimum of 1 and no maximum number of outputs. Dimensions are dependent on system requirements.
|Well Outputs||No minimum or maximum number of well outputs|
|Well Time||PLC controlled with HMI, Each well is individually controlled|
|Max Well Time||Each well can run up to 24 hours|
|Corona Cell Pressure||Corona cells can handle up to 80 PSI of pressure|
|Air Conditioned||Customized based on ozone level|
|Individual Well Control||Each well has an adjustable flowmeter & pressure gauge|
|Flow Control||Individual flow meters for each well output|
|Plumbing||Only stainless steel, Kynar, & PTFE (Absolutely no PVC)|
|Ozone Sensor||Detects ozone leaks and shuts down system|
|Dew Point Sensor||Detects dew point of dry air to protect the O2 concentrator and O3 generator|
|Relative Humidity Sensor||Monitors humidity of ambient air to protect the air dryer|
|Temperature Sensor||Monitors temperature inside the trailer to protect all equipment|
|Pressure Sensor #1||Ensures incoming pressure is sufficient|
|Pressure Sensor #2||Ensures oxygen pressure is sufficient|
- Other options and larger systems available.
- The above specifications are contingent upon near perfect conditions (transfer efficiency above 85%, water pH neutral, clean & chlorine free water, etc.)
- 1500 g/hr (21 lb/day) Ozone Remediation Trailer with automated well output
- Turn-key trailer (ready for operation upon delivery)
- Trailers are made of steel for complete security
- Well Manifold timing performed with a touch screen panel
- Integrated telemetry package for remote monitoring or operation via internet connection
California Regulatory Warning
They are to be used in unoccupied spaces only.
Health hazard warning: emits ozone.