Trailer mounted groundwater remediation systems are built to your specifications. These systems are portable, reliable, and simple to use systems for your remediation project.
All RMT REMEDIATION trailers are built with Ozone Generators that operate at oxygen pressures up to 50 PSI. This ensures no re-compression of the ozone gas. The benefits of this system are less moving parts, more ozone delivery, and a lower cost system.
- Weatherproof enclosure
- Modular – allows for easy expansion
- Minimal maintenance
- Customizable to specifications
- Rental system available
- Remote monitoring and control possible
What makes the RMT-400 different?
Our ozone remediation trailers are custom built into trailers. These trailers are built, and designed to your specifications, for your specific application. These are steel trailers with the best security, and the most rigid construction possible.
Standard RMT REMEDIATION System Sizes
We offer sizes from 20 g/hr to 5000 g/hr with a minimum of 1 and no maximum number of outputs. Dimensions are dependent on system requirements.
- Other options and larger systems available.
- The above specifications are contingent upon near perfect conditions (transfer efficiency above 85%, water pH neutral, clean & chlorine free water, etc.)
- 400 g/hr (21 lb/day) Ozone Remediation Trailer with 40 well outputs
- Turn-key trailer (ready for operation upon delivery)
- 50 PSI Sparge Pressure up to 90 PSI breakthrough pressure
- Trailers are made of steel for complete security
- Well Manifold timing performed with a touch screen panel
- Integrated telemetry package for remote monitoring or operation via internet connection
|Ozone Output||400 grams/hour|
|Weight||6.0 lbs (2.72 kg)|
|Electrical||230 VAC 60 Hz|
|Dimensions||240 x 96 x 96 inches (609.6 x 243.8 x 243.8 cm) Trailer Dimensions|
|Flow Rate (CFM)||15 CFM|
|Number of Wells||40|
|Total Air Flow||283.17 LPM (600 SCFH)|
|Oxygen Flow Rate||117.99 LPM (250 SCFH)|
|Max Sparge Pressure||50 PSI (3.52 Bar)|
|Max Ozone Delivery Pressure||90 PSI (6.33 Bar)|
California Regulatory Warning
They are to be used in unoccupied spaces only.
Health hazard warning: emits ozone.